- Eat your vegetables.
- Get daily exercise.
- Wear your seatbelt.
- Stop at stop signs.
- Don't use your phone while driving.
- Wear a life vest near a lake or river.
- Maintain your composure during times of stress.
- No phones at the dinner table.
- Don't tell lies- even little ones.
- Get enough sleep.
- Be kind to others.
- Call home- your parents and siblings would love to hear from you.
- Don't permit violence in your presence.
- Give your time and talents to others.
- Take care of your things.
- Limit screen time.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day and floss daily.
- Wear a helmet when on a bike.
- Don't mow the lawn without proper shoes.
- Make time for family.
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Lead by example
We've all heard the saying: kids will do what they're shown, not as they're told.
It is so true. Think about all the times your kids are watching you. They are learning from you.