- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer (sanitizer is not helpful at eliminating all germs - see the link for more information on how and when it is appropriate)
- Eat healthy and drink water (infants under 6 months should drink breast milk or formula)
- Get vaccinated
- Don't touch your face - this is where germs enter our bodies!
- Probiotics might help (recent meta analysis)
- Wipe down objects regularly: learn the difference between cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing.
- Safely prepare and serve food
- Cover your cough and sneeze with your elbow.
- Avoid sick people
- Stay home when sick
Holidays and family spoiled by illness... It's that time of year!
New High Risk Child RSV Prevention Guidelines